As we head into the Holiday Season, we’ve upgraded our platform to deliver an enhanced user experience and set our users up for success. Here are the latest updates to our platform, released on 10/28. Stay up-to-date with additional notes, updates, and support on Logicbroker's Help Center.
- Add OrderNumber and PartnerPO when multi-invoicing off of the shipment
- Simplify the invoicing process and ensure the correct information can be easily populated
- Show requested ship method when creating a shipment in the portal
- Connected Commerce Network™ Enhancements
- Ability to create a public profile and product show case to display to other Connected Commerce Network™ retailers or suppliers
- Send message to available suppliers and retailers, requesting to connect
- To learn more about our Connected Commerce Network™, visit our overview page
- Support IB (Backordered) 820 Payment Remittance. Maps to invoice document, sent from retailer to supplier
- To Learn more about our EDI 820, and viewing the notifications sent to trading partners, check out this helpful blog post
- Magento 2: Added option to invoice the entire order once the first shipment has been received
- Setting up default vendor numbers for inventory feeds.
- New Marketplace: Google Shopping Actions
- Expand your brand through a connection to Google Shopping Actions and quickly list products across Google’s platforms. To learn more about getting started, click here.
- Ship Engine: Failure to create shipments with extra characters in name; characters will be removed when processing.