The next step in the drop ship automation and supply chain data integration for Retailers
It's no secret that retailers must embrace the current digital commerce transformation in order to remain relevant within the industry. Otherwise, they risk losing loyal customers to competitors that are just one click away - eroding their market share.
Growing product assortment and offering more inventory online using a drop ship program has been a core competency for today's successful retailers.
The underlying technology for these retailers however, is no longer a core competency. Using their own internal systems or a provider, such as Commerce Hub, has created some key challenges over the years:
- Lagging behind the latest cloud solution in scalability, connectivity and security
- Limited connectivity options such as rigid EDI, XML or flat files
- Lack of proactive monitoring tools and support engineers
- High transaction costs and monthly support fees
- Losing key drop ship vendors to retailer competition due to high transaction cost
- Lack of innovation
So, how can retailers overcome these challenges to 'survive and thrive' in today's retail climate? Our whitepaper, Automation-led Drop Shipment shares our recommendations to successfully join the retail renaissance.