How to get connected to Target.com via an EDI integration
Are you looking to get up and running quickly with Target.com? Well, Logicbroker is here to help! We have gone ahead and certified our Target.com mappings, so when you are ready we are ready!
How to get started:
Step 1: Engaging Target.com
It is important to note that Target.com utilizes its Partners Online Portal (POL) to initiate their EDI processing and testing, so here are some initial steps that need to be taken.
- Go to the EDI tab with POL and go through the steps of initiating an EDI integration
- Loop in your assigned Logicbroker representative to help in filling out the EDI integration questionnaire
- A Target EDI analyst will be assigned and from there your Logicbroker representative will work with the test analyst on testing the order processing flow
- In parallel to the EDI testing you will want to ensure you set up your products within the POL system as well
Step 2: Setting up Sender/Receiver IDs
You will need to provide within the EDI questionnaire the IDs that will be used to process the EDI documents. Information to be provided are below and can be obtained by Logicbroker.
- EDI Qualifier (Example: ZZ)
- EDI Identifier (Example: LB10026)
Step 3: Setting up the Connection
Logicbroker already has an AS2 Connection established with Target that can be reused with all our Target integrations. For details to Logicbroker’s AS2 information used to connect can be found here. For Target specifically you will want to give them the information for Logicbroker AS2 Information (SHA1) as that is the connection we are using with them currently.
Step 4: Setting up the Documents
Documents to be traded with Target are as follows:
Step 5: Testing with Logicbroker
Target.com EDI documents have been certified within the Logicbroker system so testing is quick and easy. Logicbroker will work with you to complete the assigned test cases and send back the appropriate return document in order to receive final sign off. Part of the Logicbroker EDI certification process includes the mapping of the Target.com specific branded packing slip. If needed the packing slips can be pulled directly from the Logicbroker portal with ease to be placed within the box during packing.